Monday, July 30, 2007

Ashlee here.

The laptop broke down, but we found some store where they fix comps, so it's all good.
Well, not totaly. Nadia's sick. That's why I'm writing this for her. We're not sure why she's sick, or how or what the hec it is. all i know is that i'm scared. she's really sick.

First she had a cough.
Then she started coughing weird stuff up.
Then pukeing.
Then she started burning up.
She's sleeping now. Lep's been carrying her, since we really can't afford to stop. Well, we've stopped now, to rest. but other than that, he's been carrying her.

I'm really really worried. I mean REALLY really worried. We all are. I'm afraid. I've never seen anything like it. Her face is red. she's sweating, moaning in her sleep. i don't have a thermomater, but she feels much warmer than she should. even if she had the flu.

I'm going to draw a picture of Nadia. I snagged a sketch book and pencil from a store. Nadia doesn't know that I can draw. I can nly draw Japanese Animation, of course, like Nadia, but better.
btw, I have page one of the manga series Courtney's doing for us, but I'm going to wait to post them until i get a few more pages.

hope just said nadia's awake! yay!

Ashlee

PS. i'm thinking about getting my own blog...

3 comments:

Tenacious said...

woah. Thats all i can say about this blog is just woah.
ElectricTacos!!

Anonymous said...

is that a good thing?

one of the flock said...

Nice blog makeover. I think you really shoud make a blog