Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I have my own account!

Okay, so I created my own blogger account. i am now part of this blog. i know, i known i was always against this blog. but there's not really anything i can do now, is there? its too late, they're already after us. and Nadia won't delete this blog.
speaking of Nadia, she's still sick. even worst. but yesterday she did wake up briefly. She opened her eyes, looked up at Lep, who wouldn't leave her side, and said "Lep..." He kinda half-smiled. But she wouldn't say anything else. He clearly likes her, Hope keeps picking up on that. She says it can get pretty gross in his mind when Nadia's around. ewww!!!
And Hope said Nadia subconsciously like him, too, but isn't admitting it to herself just yet.

~ME~

PS. should i create my own blog?

2 comments:

aka Red said...

i just started reading some of you blog..i hope Nadia gets better!

Ashlee said...

thank u = )