Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Back!

Nadia here (Ashlee made me say that)
I'm much much better, thank God! That was probaly one of my worst experiences ever. Almost as bad as being locked up and experimented on. I don't really remember much. All I really remember is wanting to die. And throwing up. But Ashlee and Lep and Red and Hope said that I kept saying Lep's name... uh-oh... i sure hope Hope (hehe) isn't still on that kick about me likeing Lep. 'Cause it's so not true. I like him as a brother. He's just like us, someone I can relate to. He's nice, smart...
Oh, who am I kidding? he's SO cute! (or kawaii, as Ashlee would say)
Don't tell anyone please! although I'm sure Ashlee reads this blog...

Nadia

PS. i feel really weird right now... different somehow...
PPS. WHAT THE HECK DID ASHLEE TO TO MY BLOG?! I liked it how it was!!!

No comments: