Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm scared, too...

We've been on the run every since... well, a couple days after the last post.

I had a... well, i guess you could call it a vision. it was weird.

My vision got all blue... and, you know how it is on Sims 2 PS2 when you're going to chat with a sim? it kinda zooms... the edges are blurry... yeah, that's how it was with me.

I saw these things... they looked like... well, like men, but very scaley... i was looking through some old posts just now, and Maxridelvr commented about shape shifters... i think that's what they are. I saw them busting down the door, armed with guns. I saw them capturing Hope and Red. Ashlee and I hid in a closet. I heard a gunshot... I heard Lep screaming...

it was the most aweful thing i have ever heard.

the door opened up, and one of the shape shifters aimed a gun at us...

Then the vision was over.

I was crying... everyone seems worried... It was kind of embaressing. Lep hugged me...

When I was able to stop, i told them everything. Ashlee grabbed the laptop and we headed out. I don't know how far ahead we are from the shape shifters, or if that was just some weird bad dream... but i don't want to know. i just want to get the heck away...

6 comments:

Sk8erGirl said...

I totally looove maximumride and twilight and i know Ink. My other name is sk8ergirl. I just changed anyway cool blog!

Anonymous said...

Nadia! OMG I finally got to another computer! It's me, Muse! I have good news and bad news. Good first. I rescued some more ppl, so now I have a family of 10 O_O. Me, Tiger, Brittany, Chazz, Blade, Todd, Tim, Jenny, Lilly, and Shadow. Once again, O_O. I miss talking to you so much! The bad news is, those are the prototype shapeshifters. They don't look fully human, hense the scales. The better ones look completely human, and are ten times stronger. Horrofying, huh? But, I found their weak spot. Their necks are weak in back. One whack to about two inches above their spine will kill them instantly. Yay! Death to the shapeshifters! I hope this helps a bunch. All ten of us say hi!



P.S. Who's this Venom chick?

Empty_Flame said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Empty_Flame said...

Hang in there Nadia! No offence to the other guy, but those aren't shape shifters. They're Scahles (pronounced Skahrlez, by the way) and the governement developed them to track down the Originals. The Originals are people who manifested their powers naturally because of quirks in the human race's collective DNA. You may or may not be an Original.
Anyway, Scahles disrupt psychic energy and it causes visions like the one you had. It generally shows their intensions, not the future, so you don't have to be to scared. They don't shapeshift, but their skin goes a more normal colour and texture when they're trying to blend in.
Muse is right about the neck thing though. Hmm, I wonder how he found that out...

Okay, hope this helps! Your friend,

Angel Sandiego

PS 'Death to the the shapeshifters'? Hey! My little brotheris an Original and a genuine shapeshifter, and though he can be a pain, I do love him and I really wouldn't want him to die

Empty_Flame said...

Please have a look at my blog:
thefirewithintheheart.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nadia? Where are you? You haven't posted in forever! Um, Empty_Flame, sorry if I offended you. I ment the evil ones. Tell your brother I said sorry! And by the way, I'm a girl. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. Right now, I'm worried about Nadia. Does anyone have any idea where she is?????? She hasn't posted since I did, and I never got to computers anymore. Amazingly, my family is still intact. All ten of us. I still don't know how the family got so big so fast. -sigh- I hate to go so soon, but the sha- uh, ... scahles (?) could come any second. But, one more question. What there are scahles AND evil shapeshifters? I know the scahles send visions, or something like that, but when I saw them, It wasn't a vision, because I never woke up. Unless I'm still having one. But then this comment wouldn't come up, because I'm dreaming, and you wouldn't be reading this right now. Ouch. My brain hurts.

-Muse